Have you always wanted to "look over my shoulder" and understand how I make my couples look as natural as you can see in my pictures?
In this 1.5 hour workshop you will actively accompany me on a couple shooting in Bochum and put what you have learned directly into practice.
You can see live how I interact with my couples and what tricks and poses I use to provoke natural behavior. After that you will understand that natural pictures need a certain amount of guidance and - especially in a couple shoot - don't just happen. ;-)
Of course, you will also be actively involved in what is happening and you can take pictures yourself, which you can then use for your own purposes.
The package price includes the following:
- Find and schedule a couple that we can photograph. Of course you can help decide which couple we book and I will make suggestions (if you decide on a professional / semi-professional couple there may be additional costs, which we will of course discuss)
- 1.5 hour couple shoot with the couple in Bochum (alternatively, I'll follow your wishes if it's "in the frame") - if possible on a sunny day in the evening when we have nice warm light
- Tips & Tricks in dealing with the couple - maybe I don't know the couple personally and you will see for yourself how I shape and loosen up the situations
- Posing tips that you will use for your future shoots / weddings
- Image material that you may use yourself (I will carry out the contractual arrangement with the couple in advance)
As an extra, you will also receive my latest preset pack with this workshop, so that you can edit the images afterwards in a uniform look. You will receive the preset pack by email immediately after purchase.